With Christmas season fast approaching, it’s time to prepare the holiday plugin for your employee app: the Advent Calendar! Surprise your employees with quiz questions behind every door; make them guess; make them laugh; and make them compete! Here’s a short overview about how to set it up.
1. Go to the plugins section of your employee app and find the Advent Calendar plugin.
2. Select the plugin and give it a name—this works just as it does for every other plugin.
3. The plugin is now installed and you can begin adding quiz questions—you can add multiple questions for each day.
4. Once you’re done, hit the “Preview” button to see how your work will look on different devices.
You can easily test your Christmas calendar before the first of December by changing the date on your device. This will allow you to jump to any date in December in order to answer questions and check the rankings. Everything you do in this period will be reset on December 1, which marks the start of the live mode. At this point, changing the date on your device will no longer have any effect on the calendar, and users will only be able to answer the questions asked on the current day.
5. Thats it! You can now publish the Advent Calendar to all of your employees or a select group of them. (FYI: To discourage users from getting “outside” help, there will be a time limit for selecting answers.)
6. Employees will also receive points, which will encourage some healthy competition and allow you to award prizes. Think about including funny but relevant questions regarding your business or products. Who says you can’t learn while you’re having fun? 😉