WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files, or similar technologies, that are sent by Staffbase to your computer or mobile device and which enable you to use the Staffbase Website and related features and functionalities. Cookies are also used by us to understand how the Staffbase Website is used and to personalize our content and your browsing experience.
Just like real-life cookies, internet cookies come in different shapes and flavors. Some cookies may only last while your browser is open (“session cookies”), while other cookies last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire (“persistent cookies”). Cookies can also be controlled by different parties. When cookies are set and controlled by Staffbase they are called “first-party cookies”. If a third party sets and controls cookies, they are called “third-party cookies”. Cookies are often set for different purposes as well. We explain the purpose of the cookies that are placed by Staffbase or third parties below. An overview of the cookies that are set when you visit the Staffbase Website, including their duration, type, and purpose, can be found at Staffbase Cookie Overview.
COOKIES USED BY STAFFBASE
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functional cookies. These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media cookies. These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
A list of the specific cookies used by Staffbase and their purposes can be found at Staffbase’s ‘Cookie Preferences Menu’. You can find a link to the Cookie Preferences Menu at the bottom of this page.
You can exercise your cookie preferences through our ‘Cookie Preferences Menu’. You can find a link to the Cookie Preferences Menu at the bottom of this page.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit aboutads.info/choices/ or youronlinechoices.com.
MANAGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES (COOKIE PREFERENCES MENU)
If you want to change your current cookie settings, please click on the button below: