This Notice and Take Down Policy is effective from 19 December 2018.
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our customers and their end users do the same. If you believe someone has uploaded content to a Staffbase website or service that infringes your copyright or your trademark, please let us know by sending us an infringement notice as described below. We may, in appropriate circumstances, disable or terminate the accounts of customers or users who may be repeat infringers.
For copyright notices, first you must either own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner. If that’s the case, and you want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through Staffbase’s website or service, please send a notice to the location below that includes all of the items below and we will take appropriate action:
- A description or image of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed, and details of its location on Staffbase’s website or service so that we can verify its existence;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material described in this notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (such as as fair use, fair dealing, or other exceptions)”;
- The following statement: “I certify, represent, and warrant that: (i) the information in this notice is accurate; and (ii) I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Please send these claims to:
ATTENTION LEGAL – IP NOTICE,
Annaberger Straße 73
Haus C EIngang C
09111 Chemnitz, Germany
(with a copy by email to the address below)
email@example.com with “[IP NOTICE]” in the subject line.
When you submit a copyright notice, we always provide a copy of your notice to the customer or user who uploaded the content you say is infringing.
We will then review and respond to the notice in line with applicable law. Please note that depending on applicable law, the customer user that posted the content may have a right to response, and we may be obligated to “put back” the content.
If you are a trademark owner, or agent of the owner, and believe that content available by means of one or more of our websites or services infringes one or more of your trademarks, please send us a notice containing the information requested for a copyright notice, as described above. We will handle these notices similarly to the process described for copyright violations and may disclose the notice to the customer or user who uploaded the content you say is infringing.
The processes described above do not limit our ability to pursue any other remedies we may have to address suspected infringement.