#1 Virtual Free Conference for Internal Comms Pros Set to Educate and Inspire
New York, NY, and London, UK, August 27, 2020 – Recognizing that once a year is not enough, Staffbase, a global market leader for mobile-first employee communication platforms that engage diverse, disconnected and distributed workforces, announces its first ever VOICES Fall conference. Taking place virtually on Thursday, October 1, 2020, VOICES is the #1 conference for internal communications and employee experience, featuring thought-provoking, inspiring, and educational sessions. Registration is free for internal communicators from across the globe.
“2020 has certainly been a challenging year professionally as well as personally on levels we never imagined. On a global level, the health crisis forced conferences and trade shows to quickly shift to embrace virtual opportunities to continue to educate and inspire their audiences,” says Staffbase CEO and founder Martin Böhringer. “As we quickly shifted to an online format for our annual VOICES event in April, our attendee numbers showed that, now more than ever, professionals in internal comms crave information. We learned they want to disrupt the status quo, know they deserve a seat at the boardroom table, and really need to reconnect with their industry colleagues. The driving force behind VOICES Fall 2020 is to help communicators around the world continue to feel connected, inspired, energized and ready to take their profession into the future.”
VOICES first came to life in 2019 as the biggest gathering worldwide of internal comms professionals. VOICES Fall 2020 is set to change the future of internal communications for its estimated 1,200 registered attendees from around the world. This virtual event features a jam-packed agenda of talks and interactive workshops led by internal communications, HR and employee experience experts from around the globe. This thought-provoking, insightful and educational event will focus on the new era of employee experience. It will leave attendees feeling invigorated, inspired, motivated and up-to-date with the most relevant internal communications trends and best practices. Safely from the comfort of their own home or office.
This comprehensive virtual conference, taking place 1pm – 6pm BST / 8am – 1pm EST, includes practical and relevant insights and top-tier speakers. Session topics and speakers include:
- Keynote: How to Engage Your Non-Desk Workforce: An International Panel – Anthony Vaughan, Brand Strategy, Employee Experience, Culture, Marketing & Community; Katie Macaulay, Managing Director at AB Comms; Sia Papageorgiou, FRSA, SCMP, Strategic Communication Consultant & Trainer; and Jane Sparrow, Business Culture Expert and Founder at the Culture Builders
- The Future of Employee Experience and How to Stay Relevant – Martin Böhringer, Founder at Staffbase
- Create Unique Employee Experiences Through the Secret Tool of Employee Mapping – Shel Holtz, SCMP, IABC Fellow, and Director of Internal Communications at Webcor
- Leveraging Technology to Boost Employee Engagement – Kristy Christie, Technical Director at TheMalaysian.com
- Interactive Workshop – Cutting Through the Clutter: Creating Communications That People Will Actually Pay Attention to and Act on – Hosted by leading communication experts Cindy and Steve Crescenzo
- How to Build a Business Case for an Employee App – The Key Steps Versum Materials Took to Get Buy-In from Stakeholders – Peter Mallozzi, Solutions Engineer at Staffbase and Tiffany Elle, Head of Global Communications at Versum Materials
- Making an Employee Platform A Success – How Valorum Care Rolled Out and Implemented an Employee App During COVID-19 – Josephine Huschmann, Customer Success Manager at Staffbase; Katie Drakeford, Group Strategic Development Director at Valorum Care; and Esa Reeman, Managing Director at Valorum Care
- Q&A with Mark Levy – Ask Mark Anything – Mark Levy, Former Head of Employee Experience at Airbnb
- How to Foster a Best-In-Class Employee Experience with the Latest Staffbase Platform – Patrick Rudolph, Head of Product at Staffbase
- Closing Keynote: The New Language of Racism – Sherhara Downing, Founder and Master Trainer at Level Comm LLC
- Virtual Networking Drinks and Wrap Up – Join us for an hour to network, celebrate and wrap up VOICES Fall 2020
For more information about VOICES and to register, visit: https://voices.staffbase.com/en/
Staffbase is a global market leader in mobile-first employee communication platforms for enterprise companies. The mobile compatibility of the company’s platform allows employers to securely reach their employees everywhere with reduced complexity — whether in the office, at home, on the factory floor, or on the road. Staffbase solutions give employees greater access to the corporate information that’s relevant to them and tools for the modern digital workplace, including existing intranets. With headquarters in Chemnitz, Germany, and offices in Amsterdam, Cologne, Dresden, London, Munich, and New York City, Staffbase provides branded solutions for more than 400 leading companies worldwide who are transforming their employee experience including Adidas, Audi, DHL, Iron Ore Company of Canada, Paulaner, UC Health and US LBM.
Please visit staffbase.com for more information.
U.S. PR Manager