- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY STAFFBASE
- Contact information. When you contact us, when you sign up for our newsletters, or when you fill out any of our online forms (either on the Staffbase Website or on a third party website), we collect the contact details you provide us. Contact details may consist of your full name, private or company email address, and your phone number. Sometimes we may also ask you for your job title, role, or other relevant information. We also collect all other information that you decide to share with us, including any attachments sent by you.
- Staffbase Website visitor activities. We strive to continuously improve the Staffbase Website and the way we interact with you. For this reason we collect and analyze information about what sections of the Staffbase Website you visit, how long your visit lasts, and how you engage with certain content or features.
- Device and location information. When you visit the Staffbase Website we automatically collect the following information that is linked to the device you use: IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, and cookies. You can find more information about the cookies we use in our Cookie Notice.
- Information from third parties and publicly available sources. We may collect information about you or your company from third party sources, including partners with which we engage in joint marketing activities. Information from third parties may contain: company name, company description and website, company revenue and employee range, company industry, employment role and title, seniority and contact information.
- Any other information voluntarily provided by you. If you participate in user experience interviews or any other activities or events organised by Staffbase, we collect additional information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
We process the above-mentioned collected information for the following purposes:
- Communicate and provide support. We use your contact information to provide you with relevant support and information upon request. We process your information for this purpose based on (pre)contractual necessity.
- Send you relevant information about our product and services. We use your contact information to send you any information you have asked for and to send you information which we believe may interest you. If you no longer wish to receive our marketing emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email. We process your information for this purpose based on your consent or, where relevant and permitted under applicable law, our legitimate interests.
- Expand our business through marketing and sales channels. In order to develop our business, we make use of third parties that supply us with information collected from publicly available sources. The information is often company related, like company size and industry type. We use that information to make sure we only approach people and companies that we believe would benefit from our product and services. The additional information supports us to understand specific needs of a lead, prospect or a customer. We collect this information based on our legitimate interests.
- Secure the Staffbase Website
We process device and location information to operate and maintain the Staffbase Website and to investigate and help prevent security issues. We process this information based on our legitimate interests.
- HOW AND WHY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Third party services. We may employ third parties service providers to provide services on our behalf. For example, we use chat and support services, analytics services to improve the Staffbase Website and we use third-parties software to enhance our customer relationship management. These third party service providers may have access to (part of) your information. However, our service providers may only process your personal information to perform their tasks on our instructions and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Third party websites and social media providers. The Staffbase Website may also contain or embed links to websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Staffbase. We’re not responsible for the privacy practices, policies, of those third parties, even if we have embedded a link to them. We encourage you to read and understand the privacy practices, policies, notices, and content of any linked websites or services that you visit.
- Staffbase partners. We may share your information with our partners, for example to organise an event. In those cases we will inform you about this in advance. We will also let you know which party will receive your information and how they may use it.
- Staffbase entities and business transfers. To provide our service to you and to efficiently structure tasks of Staffbase we may share your information with all Staffbase affiliate entities and subsidiaries. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer the information in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Staffbase’s assets.
- Government authorities. We will not share your information with government authorities, except when we are required to by applicable law, or if we reasonably believe based on the opinion of legal counsel that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or legitimate interests.
- Transfers outside the EEA. Third parties to whom we provide your data may be located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or they may use servers that are located outside the EEA. In that event we will ensure that adequate protection of your data is provided as required by applicable law, for instance by concluding standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission.
- SECURITY AND RETENTION
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND CONTROLS
- Your rights under the GDPR. When the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) applies to the processing of your personal information, you can exercise the following rights. You have the right to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to access that information. You can also request us to correct, update, or delete your personal data, have us restrict the processing of your information and you have the right to data portability. To exercise any of these rights please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to clarify what request you have in the email subject line. Keep in mind, we might ask for additional information to verify your identity, before we can start working on your request. We may not always be able to fulfil your request, for instance if we have a legal obligation or a legitimate interest to keep your information. You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
- Withdrawal of your consent. If you have given us your consent to process certain information, you may withdraw your consent at any time. In that case we will stop processing the relevant information unless we’re legally required to keep the information.
- Right to object. If we process your personal information based on our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the relevant processing activity.
- No automated decision making. We do not use any automated decision making techniques that have a legal or similarly significant effect on you.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Staffbase Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. When we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or a legal guardian and you are aware that your child under 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- CONTACT US
Annaberger Straße 73
Site notice: https://staffbase.com/en/site-notice/