Academy Video Editor
At Staffbase we believe that communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights.
Staffbase is the thought leader for Internal Communication. To help elevate the industry we’re building the Staffbase Academy, the leading place for the global community of Internal Communication professionals to connect, learn and grow.
Are you our next Academy Video Editor? We’re looking for a talented individual with roughly 2-3 year of industry experience who has a passion for storytelling to join our amazing customer education team.
The Video Editor role is an opportunity to shape the future of the Staffbase Academy brand as we produce educational video content for our passionate audience of internal communicators at a pivotal moment in the company's evolution.
You will spend your time editing, creating motion graphics and animations, and managing other post-production tasks. You will bring video and audio stories to life and work on multiple projects at once while participating in planning and pre-production.
- Flawlessly and efficiently edit educational videos to enhance viewer learning and engagement
- Manage the post production workflow for multiple projects including addressing all clinical and creative revisions
- Quality control - ensuring all videos meet Staffbase’s quality and brand standards
- Basic dialogue editing, sound design, and audio mastering
- Ability to ‘storyboard,’ to plan out a project and to help others to visualize the end result
- Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
- Accountable to the team through regular, clear communication and meeting deadlines
- Experience shooting and editing videos
- 2-3 years experience in producing a professional-looking final product
- Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Motion graphics experience with Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of all areas of video production equipment (cameras, lighting, sound, etc.)
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate and carry camera equipment (up to 25 lbs)