Staffbase products reach more than 8 million users in 1000+ organisations worldwide.
Accessibility for all users - especially the ones with disabilities - is key for the success of each digital product. We are looking for a dedicated Accessibility Manager eager to take on this possibility and drive this important topic within Staffbase and our solutions.
- Be approachable internally as mobile and web accessibility expert
- Build Accessibility subject matter expertise and stay up-to-date on accessibility and assistive technology
- Work with teams to drive accessibility into our products starting from design
- Improve existing accessibility guidelines according to standards related to design and maintenance of our products
- Support the teams to establish continuous automated web accessibility validation
- Establish and monitor measurable benchmarks that help to improve the accessibility of our products
- Influence our accessibility strategy across UX
- Knowledge of accessibility design and engineering best practices including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines, Apple accessibility guidelines, or Android accessibility guidelines
- Knowledge of assistive technologies used by people with disabilities to interact with digital content
- Knowledge of web design, user testing, quality-assurance testing
- Fluency in English and German