Agile Project Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are seeking an Agile Project Manager to join our Canadian team. Along with the Product Manager and the Engineering Manager, the Agile Project Manager is an integral part of the support team providing organization to the teams direction and progress.
Staffbase North America is an agile development house. We focus on building great customer experiences for our customers. This requires the management of projects that result in the delivery of features to our customers. These features include customer facing features and backend technological improvements.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering managers to communicate and track project scope, resources and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Prepare and distribute progress reports
- Manage risks/issues and correct deviations from plans to ensure project execution
- Holding teams accountable for their commitments and removing roadblocks to their work
- Support the Product Manager in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Partner with Engineering Managers on coaching team on chosen agile methodology
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of experience in leading and launching mid-size to large software projects with significant levels of complexity and business impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the delivery of new projects as well as providing end to end support for current products.
- Understanding of software development life cycle models
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of both agile and traditional project management principles and practices with the ability to blend them together to fit a business environment
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.