Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically– right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York - and now also London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 16 nationalities (and counting!) serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is seeking an ambitious, passionate, and talented Business Development Manager for our Partnerships team to scale our revenue. As Business Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to recruit, empower, and grow our Staffbase Partner Network. Staffbase partners consist of creative and innovative consulting firms, systems integrators, intranet consultant agencies, and specialists in the field of internal communications. Since our Partner Managers work with parties across the globe, supporting them in acquiring new customers, strong English-language skills are a must for this position.
Your tasks include:
- Managing the Staffbase partner program
- Identifying, developing, and managing new partners
- Generating new pipeline and sales results with existing reseller
- Coordinating all activities and communications between partners and prospects
- Working closely with sales executives, solution engineers and customer success
- Providing outstanding services to our partners with prompt and value-adding interactions via phone, email, and live chat
- Ability to effectively communicate with partners and internal stakeholders; e.g., Sales, Development, and Account Management
- You are a team player, with strong networking and communication skills
- Pride in building sustainable partner relationships
- Experience in fast-growing B2B SaaS startups is a plus
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a dynamic, motivated self-starter
- Hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunities
- Brand new work equipment
- A personal growth budget
- A comprehensive and detailed sales training
Sound like an interesting opportunity? Send us a copy of your CV and we'll get in touch with you!