As a Business Systems and Processes Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day enhancement of our go-to-market systems and will have a big hand in defining Staffbase’s overall business systems strategy and roadmap. You will serve as the subject matter expert in all things relating to business systems and processes for Staffbase’s revenue-generating teams, and will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to design and build process enhancements. You will advise on best practices for managing and implementing CRM enhancements, maintaining data integrity and building processes that scale beautifully over time.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to execute on business systems projects
- Architect solutions in tools such as Salesforce or marketing automation tools to solve for critical business problems
- Develop and manage project scope, timeline, and implementation with key stakeholders
- Be our internal advisor for all things CRM
- Lead vendor evaluations and system integration implementations
- Design and illustrate the whole customer journe
- Build, maintain, and execute on feature and product roadmaps associated to CRM
- Support and maintain multiple integrations between Salesforce and related critical systems
- Partner with stakeholders to find areas for improvement and efficiency; suggest automated system solutions
- Build high quality, scalable processes
- Develop and maintain business process documentation that enables user training on all revenue related systems
- Perform data and process validations and take actions to mitigate inaccuracies or errors.
- Strong experience (3-5 years preferred) within business systems, sales operations or a related discipline
- Experience with technical Salesforce administration (custom objects, flows, process builder, formulae) and/or development (Administrator or Development certifications and experience with Salesforce Lightning a plus)
- Experience supporting multiple stakeholders and departments - ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving business needs
- Experience owning projects from beginning to end
- Be meticulous about documentation and technical translations
- Experience in managing large datasets and a strong understanding of data management and database concepts.