Content Editor (German-speaking)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
This role can be based in our German offices in Berlin, Cologne, Dresden, Leipzig, Chemnitz, Munich or remote.
You will be responsible for:
- Plan, produce and optimize well-researched content in German including blog articles, white papers, newsletters, brochures, CTAs and web pages according to the content plan
- Own the organic traffic and ranking of self-written articles
- Continuously optimize German blog articles for search engines in order to improve rankings, click-through rates and organic traffic
- Own and maintain the German version of the content directory
- Collaborate with other content writers and graphic designers in order to produce practical, helpful and high quality content
- Collaborate with social media, performance marketing and regional marketing teams in order to align the local and global content distribution strategies
- Support and consult regional marketing teams in newsletter marketing and content production
- Add responsibility around tone of voice / style / terminology
- Add responsibility around providing input and feedback on the success of the content strategy
- 3+ years experience working as a content editor
- Experience in copywriting, keyword research, OnPage SEO and Wordpress
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics and Search Console
- Organizational and project management skills
- Native level German skills and excellent English skills
- High level of creativity and detail-orientation
- Up-to-date with content marketing and SEO trends and best practices
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.