Corporate Outbound Sales Development Representative
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for awesome Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our growing team! As an SDR, you play a critical role in developing our sales funnel. We are looking for people who are passionate about over-achieving monthly targets and qualifying opportunities that result in new business.
The ideal candidate will be located in one of the following states in the US: New York, Texas, Georgia, or Minnesota. As these positions are required to cover Eastern and Central times, our preference is for candidates to be located in these states to cover these time zones.
What You'll Be Up To:
- Proactively engage new clients and grow the sales pipeline
- Qualify the leads coming through download content, demo requests, webinar sign-ups and other sources
- Work closely with our sales and marketing executives to drive pipeline in a sustainable way
- Use your strong selling skills to set up qualified appointments
- Take care of our website visitors and respond to their chat messages
- Constantly keep up to speed with learning about our product to provide high level introduction to our future customers
- Think of new ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results and provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management
What You'll Come With:
- Minimum 9 months experience in an outbound SDR role
- Experience using Linkedin CRM, Linkedin Sales Navigator, SalesForce, and Outreach.io would be a plus
- English proficient.
- Working experience in a client engaging environment, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You love rolling up your sleeves to inspire our leads and give them a strong impression of Staffbase.
- You show great curiosity about software products and you are comfortable working with them.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player and celebrate the successes of your Staffbase colleagues as much as your own.
Benefits We Offer:
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.