Customer Care Agent
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are growing our Customer department! We are currently looking for an additional Customer Care Agent at one of our German offices or fully remote within Germany.
In this role you will mainly focus on supporting our customers with all kinds of inquiries to ensure the customers’ ongoing satisfaction. With your deep product knowledge, you will be in direct contact with our customers as well as with other internal teams, primarily with Development and Customer Success Management departments.
In order to support our customers as best as possible we are looking for colleagues who are open to work 9am to 6pm, but also don't mind working 1-2 hours earlier or later occasionally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide outstanding customer service mainly via phone, email and in the future also live-chat
- Answer general queries, after-sales requests, products and technical inquiries
- Take ownership of the support tickets and be responsible for funnelling them through all process stages until you found the perfect solution
- Investigate potential bugs and errors, escalate if necessary and inform other parts of the team continuously
- Reaching out proactively to customers who might face an issue to inform them about it
What you need to be successful:
- Working experience in a customer-facing role and you enjoy interacting with customers on a day to day base
- You are able to communicate on a high level with customers and internal stakeholders, e.g. Sales, Development and Account Management
- General understanding how HTML/CSS works
- Excellent communication skills in German, good English level
- You are a motivated team player and you have tons of passion, humour and enthusiasm who enjoys working in an international and diverse environment
- You are a tech and smartphone-savvy person
- Experience with a ticket system (e.g. Zendesk) and live-chat system (e.g. Intercom) is a big plus
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.