Customer Success Manager DACH
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to support our customers in the DACH region! In this role, you will be the first go-to person for our customers — and their satisfaction is highly important to us. Strong interpersonal but also analytical skills and great passion are key in making our customers successful!
This role can be based in Cologne, Munich, Dresden, Berlin, Leipzig, Chemnitz or remote within Germany.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and maintain strong day-to-day relationships with our customers and provide a superior customer experience
- Onboard new customers and guide them during the implementation process to create a successful product and proper usage
- Learn the customer’s point of view and their business and use cases to identify and evaluate upcoming needs
- Become a trusted advisor and proactively drive usage of our app
- Cooperate closely with other internal team members from other departments, such as development, product, and marketing
- Identify and uncover new business opportunities to expand the product
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You are a strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills
- You have some years of working experience in a client-engaging environment such as Customer Success, Project Management, or B2B Consulting
- Excellent German and English speaking and writing skills
- Experience in software sales, mobile, or SaaS is a plus
- Experience in working with communications teams, HR, and executives is a plus
- You are a self-starter, great team player, and you have tons of passion, humour, and enthusiasm
- You are a positive spirit with a success-oriented and creative mindset
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.