Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communications leaders transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York, and soon also in London! Our international team just crossed 200 happy employees from 16 nationalities and we have a rapidly growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are 3 years old, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for Customer Success Managers to join our team in New York! In this role, you will be the first go-to person for our customers — and their satisfaction is highly important to us. Strong interpersonal but also analytical skills and great passion are key in making our customers successful!
- Build and maintain strong day-to-day relationships with our customers and provide a superior customer experience.
- Onboard new customers and guide them during the implementation process to create a successful product and proper usage.
- Learn the customer’s point of view and their business and use cases to identify and evaluate upcoming needs.
- Become a trusted advisor and proactively drive usage of our app.
- Cooperate closely with other internal team members from other departments, such as development, product, and marketing.
- Identify and uncover new business opportunities to expand the product.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills.
- You have several years of working experience (2+) in a client-engaging environment such as Customer Success, Project Management, or B2B Consulting.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Experience in software sales, mobile, or SaaS is a plus!
- Experience in working with communications teams, HR, and executives is a plus!
- You are a self-starter, great team player, and you have tons of passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- You are a positive spirit with a success-oriented and creative mindset.