Customer Success Operations
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a motivated person who wants to join our diverse global Revenue Operations team! You will be the primary owner and serve as a trusted advisor to the global Customer Success team, proactively drive the adoption of new processes and tools, uncover roadblocks, project manage and build the best-in-class customer success operational function. In this role, you will partner closely with SVP of Customer Success and report to VP of Revenue Operations
What you’ll be doing:
- Advise how to optimise the end-to-end Customer Journey process and support SVP with strategic Customer Success initiatives
- Process innovation and implementation (including process enablement) and administration of Salesforce, our Customer Success platform
- Manage CSM compensation process and capacity planning
- Own and maintain planning, goal setting and forecasts reports
- Experience in analysing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities and analyse data on customer churn, upsell and expansion data and other business KPI's to flag risk.
- Build and maintain forecasting strategic model for expansion and churn
- Manage Reports & Dashboards in Salesforce and Zendesk in order to measure and manage CS Excellence
- Advocate and liaise with internal teams, including Sales, Product, technical support, etc. to improve the CS experience
- Prioritise and manage cross functional projects, understand E2E processes and navigate to a comprehensive solution
- Conduct regular reviews of our Business Review results, Risk Management, Customer campaigns and Churns
- Represent Customer Success Ops on different forums and team meetings such as Global Operational Meetings, Customer Success specific Business Review Meetings, etc.
What you need to be successful:
- You have a consultant background with a strategic mindset, able to work with limited guidance and put off the sleeves where needed
- Mandatory requirement - A background in software sales or SaaS
- Mandatory requirement - You are experienced in Salesforce administration (over 2+ years) and highly data driven person
- You are a strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills
- You have several years of working experience (5+) in a client-engaging environment such as Customer Success, Project Management, or B2B Consulting
- Strong ability to drive influence across a multiple teams
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience the areas of Sales, Customer or Marketing Operations beneficial
- You are a self-starter, great team player, and you have tons of passion, humour, and enthusiasm
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment. Ability and openness to thrive in ambiguity
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.