E-Learning Content Developer
At Staffbase we believe that communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights.
Staffbase is the thought leader for Internal Communication. To help elevate the industry we’re building the Staffbase Academy, the leading place for the global community of Internal Communication professionals to connect, learn and grow.
You will be responsible for applying your subject matter expertise to design and develop online training materials, assist in cross functional projects, Learning Management system administration and reporting.
We’re looking for multi-talented creatives who want to help bring engaging and educational courses to life within the Staffbase Academy. You will work closely with the Customer Education team to align your courses with other stakeholder departments, ensuring accuracy and engagement. You will apply adult learning theories to ensure your courses meet the needs and best practices for adult learners. You’ll be reviewing, implementing changes and keeping product and thought leadership focused courses current and cutting edge.
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to develop course outlines content and specifications
- Research and investigate the topic thoroughly to present cutting edge information
- Writing entertaining and engaging scripts and course content in Google Docs
- Partner with Instructional Designers to write and build highly engaging educational interactive learning
- Build coursework using our LMS and course authoring tools
- Use reporting mechanisms to revise and refine course content to deliver maximum value
- Create educational content and materials; write, direct, perform in videos and voice overs
- Revisions and beta testing, working with product marketing and product teams to keep content-up-to-date
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment on a highly collaborative team
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills, able to refine complex ideas in easy to digest content
- Familiar with content creation of video, audio and screen capturing technology
- Experience working in a complex operational or customer support SaaS organization preferred in B2B or B2C is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation)
- Demonstrated success managing many projects with competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form successful relationships and collaborate with colleagues at all levels or the organization
- A strong understanding of content strategy fundamentals and experience establishing pre-to-post-production objectives (e.g. content gap/needs analysis, defining learning objectives, knowledge assessment, etc.)