Employer Branding Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are currently hiring for an Employer Branding Manager to join our global Talent Acquisition team. Your main task is to support recruiting with building our employer brand and to contribute to our internal employee experience. You’ll be an ambassador for Staffbase, our culture and values and represent us as an employer at different live comm activities.
This role can be based in our Chemnitz, Dresden or Leipzig office.
What you'll be doing
- You plan and run different projects and marketing activities to position Staffbase as an employer of choice and to generate applications for our various jobs
- You will manage different branding and marketing related projects such as photo & video shootings and image & recruitment campaigns
- You bring our employer branding live comms (meetups, events, job fairs) to a next level
- You optimize every touch point along our candidate journey to deliver an outstanding candidate experience for our applicants
- Together with the team, you work on a constant development of our employer branding and hr marketing strategy and its implementation
What you need to be successful
- You are an outstanding communicator and a marketer by heart
- You have 3+ years experience managing complex marketing projects
- You are used to challenge your work and to measure its success with data and KPI
- Any experience in employer branding would be a big plus
- You are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- You bring experience with organizing and running different events, in person or virtual
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.