Enterprise Account Executive - BeNeLux/Nordics
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are a global $145 mil Series D SaaS organization that is growing exponentially and looking for an Enterprise Account Executive for the BeNeLux/Nordics market to join our high-caliber Sales team in Amsterdam! As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will work to close business with some of our biggest prospective customers.
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies
- Close new business and drive revenue at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Staffbase
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders
- Manage and control complex sales cycles and leverage necessary resources
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Drive and develop new business opportunities - Have a hunter mentality
- Fluency in English is required
- Min. 3 years of experience in SaaS sales, producing and exceeding targets, ideally within web technology, collaboration, communication or an innovative online product environment
- Bachelor's degree, MBA and/or sales training certification is a plus
- Experience in selling to large enterprise businesses with complex structures
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment preferred
- Experience working with communications teams, IT, HR, and C-level executives
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to really listen to and understand your prospects
- Tons of passion, humour, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication and closing skills
- Strong proven track record in overachieving targets
Sounds like an interesting opportunity? Send us a copy of your CV and we'll get in touch with you!
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.