Inhouse Consultant - Go-to-Market
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As an Inhouse Consultant at Staffbase, you will be a part of the Strategy team, responsible for creating the story we tell about our products, as well as the plan for getting that story on the ground. You will be an advocate for our product’s value, practical use cases and relative competitive benefits. You will immerse yourself in the market to gain knowledge to help you analyze and optimize our go-to-market strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with go-to-market teams to help tell the story of our product to potential and existing customers
- Create and tailor messaging frameworks and create application strategies for messaging to the DACH audience
- Collaborate with our brand and marketing teams to produce world-class sales and marketing collateral for the entire customer lifecycle
- Create thought leadership content and campaign strategies that are centred around supporting the buying journey
- Oversee the process for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with our DACH buying audience
- Conduct market research (buyer personas, customer pain points and needs, use cases, value propositions, and customer outcomes)
- Frontline support for sales, partner, and customer teams including technical knowledge and positioning expertise
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in business/tech consulting, product management, or product marketing
- Native-level German speaker with very strong English language skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation, flexibility, and the ability to work independently
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfort working in a cross-departmental role requiring you to communicate often and well with others, as well as thrive in a highly distributed team
- Highly analytical
- Ability to process technical information, customer feedback, team member input, and direction from leadership into strategic and concise output
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.