Head of Product Design / UX
An outstanding User Experience is critical to our success and a significant part of our overarching product strategy. As we are leading and growing the internal communications space, you and your team will have the opportunity to help redefine the importance and purpose of internal communications in the enterprise segment. To date we serve more than 1000 of the largest organizations, reaching millions of employees across the globe.
Good bye old clunky B2B user experience, Hello intuitive & innovative B2B UX design.
We are looking for an inspirational and aspirational Head of Product Design / UX. You will be growing and empowering a fast paced team across Germany and North America, that co-creates top-notch user experiences, aligning with how our users engage with our platform and mobile and desktop destinations. This role will be reporting into our VP of Product.
- Deeply understand and empathize with our users and their experience across the entire product platform to define the long-term UX strategy; carry and support this understanding throughout your team
- Evangelize the importance of quality, consistent design and user experience across our portfolio. This will include implementing or improving processes & principles like information architecture, accessibility, design thinking, research - plus points if you can champion Nielsen's 10 usability heuristics
- Lead, mentor and grow the product design team (a team of 18, including 3 leads) and co-create design processes and while working with product & development to deliver intuitive and impactful products
- Align your team to our overarching company goals, empowering them to rapidly produce research and design results autonomously, and be involved in selected projects yourself where needed
- Collaborate with customer facing teams and effectively communicate progress and achievements to stakeholders within the Product Organization, other departments and executive leadership
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience designing software products, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment; With a proven track record of building, growing and retaining highly engaged & ambitious teams that ship world changing products. Plus points if you have worked in both web- and mobile design
- A caring and self-driven leader, that will foster a sense of inclusion throughout teams and locations (we work across multiple time zones)
- An expert in the craft of design with generalist experience and working knowledge in multiple disciplines like product design, information architecture, user research and strategy that will foster an environment of design excellence that’s rooted in user empathy
- The ability to work “upwards” as part of our senior leadership team creating awareness and importance for high quality UX as well as “downwards” with designers to ensure they are supported and always pushing the boundaries of UX design
- Exceptional analytical skills that help you and your team inform your UX decisions through research and data
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English with ability to present progress and gather feedback from different teams, customers and leadership
We understand that new colleagues come in all different designs and shapes. Even if you don’t cover all points, we’d love to hear from you!