Digital and Performance Marketing Specialist
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are currently hiring for a Digital and Performance Marketing Specialist to join the global People Experience team. This role can be based in Berlin, Chemnitz, Dresden or Leipzig. Your main task is to support recruiting with building our employer brand and to contribute to our internal employee experience. You’ll be an ambassador for Staffbase, including our culture, values and working life.
- You build our employer brand and generate applications with digital and paid social media campaigns, including active tracking and optimization of the campaigns
- Besides your focus on digital campaigns, you also lead und support activities in offline marketing (university marketing, live comms)
- You are responsible for the structure and the performance of our career page, our job ads and our job postings
- You develop strategies and choose multiple channels to reach our different target groups
- You partner with different agencies and service providers to continuously develop our campaigns and channels from a performance perspective
- You work closely with our recruitment and marketing teams to understand recruitment needs and align the employer branding strategy and to set up a performance oriented tracking and reporting systematology for all our channels
- You are researching the latest trends, best practices to help us come up with new ideas to surprise and delight talents
- You have a strong background in campaigning and performance oriented marketing
- Experience in SEA and SEO would be a big plus
- We welcome it if you have experience in marketing, HR marketing, or other related fields
- You love to build projects and processes from scratch, you show a clear can-do attitude and you´re a fan of pragmatism
- You are an excellent listener and ask the right questions to discover more about Staffbase and about how to attract our target group
- You have fluent skills in German and superior communication skills in English
- Ability to manage various projects and topics
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Tons of passion, humour and enthusiasm
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.