Inbound Sales Development Representative DACH (German Speaker)
Inbound Sales Development Representative | IB SDR
Remote or in any of our German offices*
Start Date: ASAP or in Q1 2022
Application Deadline: December 17, 2021
Do you want to build a career in sales but have little experience? Then read on…
By joining the Staffbase SDR Growth Program you will develop yourself into a remarkable sales star. 🌟
You will become an expert at nurturing, qualifying, and communicating with organizations interested in Staffbase’s offerings. Your ideal point of contact will be Communication Experts, C-Level and HR Professionals in a variety of different companies across various branches in the DACH market.
With a dedicated onboarding process and on-going coaching and feedback sessions you will receive as much mentoring and support as possible to boost your career and become a remarkable sales star everyone will keep in mind.
What are you bringing to the table?
- you’re curious and always willing to learn
- you’re interested in software products and love to work with them
- you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- German native-level and English proficiency
- you have excellent organizational and time management skills
- you solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- you enjoy challenges and strive to overcome them
Here’s what you’re going to do in the role
- Proactively engage with new clients and grow the sales pipeline
- Qualify the leads coming through our website via demo requests, webinar sign-ups, content downloads and other sources
- Set up qualified meetings with Account Executives
- Work closely with our sales and marketing executives to drive pipeline in a sustainable way
- Make our website visitors feel at home and interact with them through our chat
- Constantly keep up to speed with learning about our product and the market to provide high level introduction to our future customers
- Brainstorm innovative ways to improve the prospecting process that creates results and provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management - thinking outside the box is highly appreciated
What we offer you:
- Dedicated SDR Growth Program, including dedicated onboarding process and on-going coaching and mentoring
- Uncapped commission
- Accelerator bonuses for exceeding targets
- Paid Time-Off:
- 30 vacation days/year (prorated)
- 1 volunteer day to support your social projects (you get 1 work day off for this and 50€ donated from Staffbase to the cause you're volunteering for)
- Growth Budget: 1,800€/year (prorated) for professional or personal development (i.e. conferences, workshops, working abroad from one of our offices when safe to do so, etc.)
- Hybrid Office or Remote working choices
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Technical Equipment (MacBook (or similar), Headphones, Keyboard, etc.)
The Staffbase SDR Growth Program is a career growth framework to boost your professional and personal development within the Sales Organization and make you a sales star at Staffbase.
The Goal of the Program: Ensure a clear development and career plan for each single SDR in the team, while creating the most remarkable SDR Team in the world.
There are 4 growth levels:
- Level 1: Inbound SDR
- Level 2: Outbound SDR
- Level 3: Senior Inbound SDR
- Level 4: Senior Outbound SDR
Each level has defined responsibilities and competencies that need to be fulfilled. Transparency is key in order to keep each SDR motivated and excited to grow.
What comes after completing the program?
Successful SDRs that complete all levels of the Staffbase SDR Growth Program are perfectly set to grow even further within Staffbase. Becoming an Account Executive is the most common path, but we’ve also seen successful transitions into other departments, such as: Customer Success Manager, People Experience, Partner Management etc.
What it requires is great performance, willingness to learn, and a self-starter mentality.
*We are hiring remotely anywhere in Germany for this role, with preference of candidates to reside near one of our offices in Cologne, Berlin, Chemnitz, Dresden, Leipzig or Munich.