Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany and we work in offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, Munich, Amsterdam, London and New York! Our international team just crossed 242 happy employees from 28 nationalities and we have a rapidly growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. We have top-notch enterprise customers, strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us!
As the Information Security & Internal IT Manager, you will be tasked to to help improve our information security system following ISO/IEC 27001 at Staffbase. In this dynamic role, you will also ensure that everything runs smoothly by being a hardware and software guru at Staffbase. We are looking for someone who has a hands-on approach in day-to-day work, enjoys a fast pace and enjoys daily interactions with a lot of people. Our colleagues love the opportunity to travel to our other offices. You will report directly to our Chief Information Security Officer who is based at Staffbase’s headquarters in Chemnitz, Germany. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who loves working with a global team!
This is a permanent full-time position and needs to be based in New York City.
- Support our Sales and Customer teams to explain how information security is established at Staffbase
- Investigate information security incidents and develop treatment plans based on identified root causes
- Support the Information Security Management team to continuously improve the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Conduct internal audits to check compliance for information security
- Initial hardware and software setup/maintenance for new employees (Mac, Windows,
- Linux, iOS, Android)
- Manage software installation/updates
- Installation and configuration of network infrastructure
- Work with local IT suppliers
- Provide first-level-support for internal IT incidents (hardware and software)
- Experienced in working with an ISMS following ISO/IEC 27001
- High interest in information security topics like technical developments or new legal requirements
- Very good communication skills to discuss relevant information security topics internal and external
- Analytical, creative, problem solving and entrepreneurial personality
- Basic knowledge of Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android administration
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of computer networks
- Ability to self organize and structure work
- Problem solving attitude
Nice to Haves
- Technical background (Studies in computer science, business informatics, or similar)
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunities
- Brand new work equipment
- A personal growth budget
- A comprehensive and detailed sales training
Sound like an interesting opportunity? Send us a copy of your CV and we'll get in touch with you!