At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for an Intranet and digital workplace consultant to join our team. You will be our go-to intranet SaaS product consultant in North America, helping expand our business development function in this area, advising multinational enterprise clients and supporting Staffbase’s overall growth objectives. As one of our Strategic Advisors, you will have the key role of engaging and helping customers with business and technical issues regarding their employee communication and employee engagement strategy.
In your role, you will
- Conduct workshops & expert sessions (Pre-Sales & Customers)
- Consult with enterprise clients in the strategic implementation of new intranets and the migration from existing
- Share inspiration and thought leadership (Webinars & Conferences)
- Demonstrate your knowledge of intranets and the digital workplace to support our sales team in furthering new business opportunities
- Facilitate internal advisory & enablement sessions with our Customer Success, Sales, and Product and Marketing teams
Who you are:
- 5+ years of consulting/advisory experience in Intranets and the Digital Workplace
- You have consulted with clients helping them with the implementation of a new intranet or migration from existing intranets and were part of the process from conception through roll-out
- You have worked with clients in making important technology decisions (software evaluation)
- You have Microsoft 365 knowledge and have worked with other Intranet and content management systems including Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, Drupal, Jive, IBM Connections, etc.
- You have a bachelor's degree and a burning interest in the advancement of digital technology topics in the workplace.
- You have excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are a self-starter, great team player and are full of passion, creativity, humor and enthusiasm
- You want to join a global technology company in the fast growing employee communications application market that already is experiencing and will continue to experience explosive growth in the years to come.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.