We are currently hiring for a (Junior) HR Marketing & Employer Branding Specialist to join the global People Experience team. This role can be based in Chemnitz or Dresden. Your main task is to support recruiting with building our employer brand and to contribute to our internal employee experience. You’ll be an ambassador for Staffbase, including our culture, values and working life.
You drive all People Experience Marketing initiatives with a strong emphasis on social media, increase local university engagement and other partnerships. You support departments in the organization of employer branding events, presentations and create interesting content to let the world know about Staffbase! We want you to build an outstanding employer branding with us!
- You’re curious to learn what makes Staffbase and it’s employees unique and are highly motivated to speak about it with potential prospects.
- You build our employer brand with social media campaigns, including content production, publishing and performance marketing.
- You are responsible for our career page, job postings and employer branding related activities.
- You organize and drive all collaborations with universities, career services and represent Staffbase at employer branding events.
- You develop strategies and choose multiple channels to reach our different target groups.
- You create exciting content about our culture, company values and daily work life.
- You are researching the latest trends, best practices to help us come up with new ideas to surprise and delight talents.
- You work closely with our recruitment and marketing teams to understand recruitment needs and align the employer branding strategy.
- You are an excellent listener and ask the right questions to discover more about Staffbase and about how to attract our target group.
- You have superior communication skills in English (our company language), preferably also in German.
- We welcome it if you have experience in marketing, HR marketing, or other related fields.
- We welcome it if you already have experience with employer branding strategies, social media platforms and have a bunch of great ideas to promote Staffbase as a great place to work.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively across our different target groups.
- Ability to manage various projects and topics.
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work well both independently and as member of a team.
- Tons of passion, humour and enthusiasm.