Junior Implementations Specialist
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Junior Implementation Specialist to work out of our New York office.
As a Junior Implementation Specialist, you will play a key role in onboarding new customers successfully. Together with the Project Manager and Customer Success team, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth onboarding process when it comes to the technical implementation of our internal comms SaaS application.
What You'll Do:
- Be the technical lead starting from kick-off call until the app is finally launched
- Work closely with our customers after-sales department (Technical Support Engineers) to find the best setup for our customer integration needs
- Oversee and support technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Consult customers on architecture recommendations and implementation approaches
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and the Project Manager to provide an excellent technical onboarding process for new customers
- Play a key role helping our customers as a product expert with a strategic mind and high customer-service orientation
- Develop partnership and be the expert for customers in case of integration, technical solutions or security questions
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- 1+ years of experience as an Implementation Specialist (in the post sales role such as Customer Success Manager, Technical specialist or onboarding specialist)
- Experience of working in a Software as a Service organization (SaaS)
- Knowledge of Single Sign on (SSO), Azure and API
- Experience in technical troubleshooting (product, software etc.)
Sound like an interesting opportunity? Apply away!
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.