Regional Vice President - ANZ
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are seeking to hire a Regional Vice President - Australia, New Zealand (ANZ) who will lead the expansion of these regions for Staffbase.
Reporting to the SVP Sales, the Regional Vice President - ANZ is responsible for leading, developing and executing on Staffbase’s GTM plan for the region, overseeing regional strategy and operations to deliver world class services for Staffbase customers. Our office is located in Melbourne.
The Regional Vice President - ANZ will be accountable for the successful growth and scale of our operations in Australia and New Zealand. The region will be given the scope of the APAC region, but during the initial stage of our regional build, APAC leads will be addressed reactively. We will not be actively outbounding into the region.
- Regional lead for Australia + New Zealand operations. Lead and work closely with Staffbase leadership to define our regional strategy.
- Be accountable for sales and customer success execution in the ANZ region
- Build and scale regional/country go-to-market operations (i.e., sales, customer success, marketing, enablement) to deliver world class customer experience. Guide and manage activities to ensure that the regional revenue goals and objectives are exceeded
- Be the Staffbase evangelist for our products and services, act as an executive sponsor for our strategic customers
- Develop and execute a business plan and sales cadence to expand business into new accounts throughout the ANZ region
- Oversee and develop further regional Partner sales activities and manage relationships with strategic partners
- Demonstrate (acquire) a high level of domain knowledge and market awareness within and an in-depth understanding of the specific sector, including the key industry issues and trends, key competitors where appropriate, customer insights and business drivers
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a high-performance GTM organization across sales, marketing and customer success, including team structure, hiring, performance assessment, coaching and feedback, team succession planning and training
- Established success in leading a successful revenue driven organization, ideally within a high-growth, global B2B SaaS company with complex offerings to enterprise customers
- Expert in new business acquisition, negotiation tactics, complex account management, and business development for an earlier stage organization
- Proven experience building and leading high performing teams across multiple departments
- Demonstrated progressive experience with a subscription-based business model, delivering SaaS solutions
- Experience managing technical, cross-functional GTM SaaS and delivery teams (e.g., marketing, sales, customer success ) and our partners
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a high growth SaaS organization with accountability for financial targets across region
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, can-do attitude, adaptable and result driven; strong drive to build a business and break new grounds
- Displays a high degree of intellectual curiosity, willingness to explore new grounds and demonstrable emotional intelligence
- Exemplary leadership and team development skills as well as a proven track record building, coaching, motivating and upskilling a team; you are a strong role model and mentor with A+ listening and coaching skills
- Results-oriented by nature and committed to achieving goals and winning in their market
- Creative in solving problems and understanding new market opportunities
- Highly collaborative and hands-on, excellent relationship building skills, with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to represent the company with credibility and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Team player attitude, with the desire to get involved with an extended team, in a collaborative and dynamic growing environment
- Outstanding communication skills
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.