Working Student People Experience
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
You will be part of our global People Experience Team and working very closely with your team members of the PX Essentials team. We are looking for a people-oriented person, strong communication skills and business acumen to advise and assist your internal customers.
What you'll be doing
- Active support of the People Experience team in all HR-related topics
- Responsibility for administrative and operational tasks within the PX organisation, such as drafting employment contracts, writing reference letters, process documentation and taking on other tasks ad hoc
- Maintain and provide accurate HR information in Workday
- Conduct new employee orientations, feedback conversations and exit interviews
- Contact person for working students
What you need to be successful
- You are currently enrolled in university studies
- Solid communication skills in German and English (written and verbal)
- Great interpersonal skills, ethical mindset and detail-oriented
- You’re ambitious about your professional and personal growth
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.