Director, Revenue Operations - North America (in Minneapolis)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
The Global Revenue Operations & Enablement organization at Staffbase orchestrates operations, revenue growth strategy, GTM Enablement and programme management to empower execution, structure and skills across the organization - Sales, Customer Success and Partners. Our mandate is to be a strategic business partner for the whole revenue organization in our endeavour of developing a legendary SaaS Revenue team; a team that supports companies changing the game with Communication. The organization is reporting into the Global CRO and is a key contributor to the revenue leadership and a catalyst for unlocking productivity and best practices across the customer engagement journey for Staffbase.
Reporting to the Global VP of Revenue Operations & Enablement, the Director, Revenue Operations North America is responsible for leading the operational processes and infrastructure to enable our go-to-market (GTM) strategy in the region. You will partner with the regional leadership to implement scalable processes and tools, drive operational business planning and orchestrate a business rhythm enabling the company to grow in NA. Your span of control is the execution efficiency and impact of sales, marketing and customer success operations. We’re looking for a forward-thinking, collaborative, creative leader who is passionate about expanding our market at a company that’s changing the game with communication. This will be a cross-functional role, working closely with Revenue Leadership, GTM Enablement , Marketing, Finance, Group Business operations and Customer Success teams. The role is part of the Steering committee of the global Revenue Operations & Enablement function.
What you'll be doing
- Monitor revenue metrics and drive processes to improve sales and marketing effectiveness and customer retention
- Orchestrate reporting and insights to measure effectiveness, growth and productivity across the revenue motion
- Lead the North American revenue operations function and key processes to optimize operational processes, tool usage and business rhythm
- Streamline regional business planning process together with global operations & enablement leadership and Finance
- Manage and lead a team of Revenue Operations professionals
- Be a key stakeholder in the planning process: Revenue team headcount, goal establishment, territory development and other needs.
- Contribute to the development of insights and actionable recommendations on revenue performance, trends, opportunities, and risks across the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Be a key business partner in driving and optimizing operational productivity metrics for the revenue organization like quota attainment, pipeline coverage, stage conversion rates
- Collaborate with peers and teams in the GTM Enablement organization to identify, develop and execute on enablement impacting revenue organization performance, engagement and development.
What you need to be successful
- 3+ years experience leading Revenue an/or Sales Operations functions.
- Knowledge of Salesforce tech stack and other revenue intelligence platforms such as GONG, 6Sense, Zoominfo, Outreach
- Clear demonstration of hitting and exceeding operational and project goals
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- High degree of initiative and operational creativity
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high growth environment and able to help facilitate change.
- Ability and desire to process and solve complex problems while balancing many cross-functional stakeholders
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of $1608.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of $1200.
- Wellbeing - in addition to 30 days PTO and 10 wellness days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August.
- Support - we’re offering a 401(k) plan and health plans, including dental & vision. Parents can get 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp
- Volunteer Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Having 22 lakes and lagoons and over 170 parks nearby? Sounds amazing! The city where things like Scotch tape and pop-up toasters have been invented - the perfect area for us! Minneapolis in Minnesota is the second Staffbase Location in the United States and our newest add-on to the family of Staffbase locations all over the world. Ready to grow with us?