Corporate Sales Development Representative DACH (in Chemnitz)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a Corporate Sales Development Representative DACH at Staffbase, you will play a critical role in developing our sales funnel. Are you motivated to start a career in enterprise sales in the SaaS technology sector and curious to learn how to qualify opportunities that result in new business for Staffbase? Then we should talk!
What you'll be doing
- Qualify leads coming through download content, demo requests, webinar sign-ups and other sources
- Execute effective outbound campaign to identify new business opportunities
- Apply consultative sales methodologies to interact with large organizations and understand their priorities
- Work closely with our sales and marketing executives to drive pipeline in a sustainable way
- Use your selling skills to set up qualified appointments
- Take care of our website visitors and respond to their chat messages
- Constantly keep up to speed with learning about our product to provide high level introduction to our future customers
- Think of new ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results and provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management
What you need to be successful
- University degree or professional training in the area of business administration/economics/communication o.e.
- Previous phone experience would be beneficial (recruitment, customer service, sales development)
- Curiosity about the topic of internal and external communication
- Interest to start a career in enterprise sales in the SaaS technology sector
- A problem-solving approach while thinking both creative and analytical
- Great organizational and time management skills
- A team player who loves celebrating successes together
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German
- Business Fluent English language skills
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of €1560.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of €1000, and one day off for growth per year (increase to two days in 2nd year).
- Wellbeing - in addition to our yearly vacation of 30 days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August with full payment.
- Support - we’re offering a company pension scheme.
- Sports & Health - join our sport courses in the offices or lease a bike with Staffbase. The offices are equipped with fruits, drinks and snacks.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp.
- Volunteers Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Chemnitz is a a modern industrial city and the hometown of Staffbase. Our headquarter was founded here in 2014. The city is a centre of technology focusing particularly on automobile and car supplier industries, information technology and engineering. Chemnitz will be European Capital of Culture in 2025.