Working Student, Marketing (in Chemnitz)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
What you’ll be doing
- You get to know the employee communications market and our product portfolio to help us observe topics in the industry and elaborate on their impact.
- You assist in implementing campaigns to present Staffbase as an iconic brand.
- You help us develop PR activities to initiate media coverage.
- You own our media review and track all publications reliably.
- You learn how to report on key marketing and PR metrics.
- You assist in creating communications collateral: customer stories, social media copy, creative assets, mailings, blog articles, press releases.
- You plan and steer direct mailing campaigns.
- You support the event managers by coordinating meetings and brainstorming ideas.
- You get to know other teams such as product marketing, digital marketing, customer service and sales when collaborating to support conversion (graphic design, website, account based marketing, merchandising).
What you need to be successful
- Basic knowledge of internal communications and its stakeholders
- Great passion for marketing and corporate communications
- First experience in creating content (e. g. blog articles, social media copy text)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and collaborative
- Wish to work in an extremely fast paced environment that values innovation
- Remote work partially possible & presence at Chemnitz headquarter sometimes necessary (travel costs covered)
- You’re enrolled at a university
- Excellent written and spoken German communication skills
- Good communication skills in English (official company language)
What you'll get
- Learning Curve - as a Working Student at Staffbase, you’ll be fully integrated to the team and gain valuable experiences that help you to foster your future career. Not rarely we’re hiring former working students as full-time employees after their student time with us.
- Office Sports - join our free sport courses in the offices.
- Connect with your team - you will participate in team offsites, on-site meetings and our yearly Staffbase camp.
- Wellbeing - in addition to our yearly vacation of 30 days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August with full payment.
- Volunteers Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Hybrid Work - as a working student, you will join the office regularly to get the best learning experience. But for times you work from home, we support you with an extra monitor, keyboard, computer mouse and headset.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Chemnitz is a a modern industrial city and the hometown of Staffbase. Our headquarter was founded here in 2014. The city is a centre of technology focusing particularly on automobile and car supplier industries, information technology and engineering. Chemnitz will be European Capital of Culture in 2025.