Corporate Account Executive DACH (in Dresden)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is seeking an Account Executive to join our Sales team in Germany! As an Account Executive for the DACH region, you will need to create and own outbound strategies with Partnerships, Marketing, and Sales Development Representatives to execute against targets.
What you’ll be doing
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies.
- Close new business and drive revenue at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Staffbase.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and control complex sales cycles and leverage necessary resources.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
What you need to be successful
- Fluent in both German and English (madatory)
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales producing and exceeding targets, ideally within web technology, collaboration, communication or an innovative online product environment.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA and/or sales training certification is a plus.
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment preferred.
- Experience working with communications teams, IT, HR, and C-level executives.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to really listen to and understand your prospects.
- Tons of passion, humour, and enthusiasm.
- Superior communication and closing skills
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of €1560.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of €1000, and one day off for growth per year (increase to two days in 2nd year).
- Wellbeing - in addition to our yearly vacation of 30 days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August with full payment.
- Support - we’re offering a company pension scheme.
- Sports & Health - join our sport courses in the offices or lease a bike with Staffbase. The offices are equipped with fruits, drinks and snacks.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp.
- Volunteers Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Beautiful Dresden is the state capital of Saxony and accommodates a central Staffbase office location. Famous sights like the "Frauenkirche" or the "Prager Straße" (great spot for a shopping tour) are just a stone's throw away from our office address.