Data Analyst (in Berlin)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a driven & ambitious data analyst in sales operations, revenue planning or revenue operations, you'll be supporting across a variety of projects and tasks to help drive our go-to-market’s performance and revenue growth objectives. This is a great opportunity to join a global and highly skilled team, with a commitment to forwarding data-led decision-making to all aspects of the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the business on data availability and readiness by capturing data from different integrations and transform into readable and usable tables
- Support the business on ad-hoc requests and data deep dives to understand business trends and present data and recommendations as a lever in decision making
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment on KPIs, reporting and metrics on all GTM functions
- Development and maintenance of core Dashboards to be used regularly by key stakeholders
- Support the team on identifying and solving the main data quality issues
- Help on identifying main reconciliation issues on core business metrics and ensure these are used across all areas of the business
- Own and deliver core GTM analysis to key business stakeholders, including senior management
What you need to be successful
- Minimum 4+years experience in a similar role, within a SaaS environment preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience with BI Visualisation tools (i.e. Looker, Tableau or similar)
- Ability to write intermediate to advanced SQL queries, with large volumes of data
- 2+ years experience with ELT tools and analytics engineering best practices, DBT preferred
- Exposure to Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of main B2B metrics across all functions (Sales, Finance, CS, Marketing, etc.)
- Passion for all things data analysis and mindset for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills teamed with a proactive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to draw insights from data, willing to dig deeper into data and explore relationship between data and business outcomes
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of €1560.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of €1000, and one day off for growth per year (increase to two days in 2nd year).
- Wellbeing - in addition to our yearly vacation of 30 days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August with full payment.
- Support - we’re offering a company pension scheme.
- Sports & Health - join our sport courses in the offices or lease a bike with Staffbase. The offices are equipped with fruits, drinks and snacks.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp.
- Volunteers Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
The vibrant German capital is home to many small and bigger Start-Ups, cozy coffee places and edgy locations. You are a foody and a coffee lover? Our Berlin office is the place for you! Find us in our co-working office in the heart of the city in Berlin-Mitte.