Senior Strategic Advisor - Intranet Consultant (in Minneapolis)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As part of our comprehensive technology solutions and service offering, we are growing our global strategic advisory consulting organization. We are looking for an Intranet and digital workplace consultant to join our team. You will be our go-to intranet SaaS product consultant in North America, helping expand our business development function in this area, advising multinational enterprise clients and supporting Staffbase’s overall growth objectives. As one of our Senior Strategic Advisor - Intranet Consultant, you will have the key role of engaging and helping customers with business and technical issues regarding their employee communication and employee engagement strategy.
What you’ll be doing
- Conduct workshops & expert sessions (Pre-Sales & Customers)
- Consult with enterprise clients in the strategic implementation of new intranets and the migration from existing
- Share inspiration and thought leadership (Webinars & Conferences)
- Demonstrate your knowledge of intranets and the digital workplace to support our sales team in furthering new business opportunities
- Facilitate internal advisory & enablement sessions with our Customer Success, Sales, and Product and Marketing team
What you need to be successful
- 5+ years of consulting/advisory experience in Intranets and the Digital Workplace
- You have consulted with clients helping them with the implementation of a new intranet or migration from existing intranets and were part of the process from conception through roll-out
- You have worked with clients in making important technology decisions (software evaluation)
- You have Microsoft 365 knowledge and have worked with other Intranet and content management systems including Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, Drupal, Jive, IBM Connections, etc.
- You have a bachelor's degree and a burning interest in the advancement of digital technology topics in the workplace.
- You have excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are a self-starter, great team player and are full of passion, creativity, humor and enthusiasm
- You want to join a global technology company in the burgeoning employee communications application market that already is experiencing and will continue to experience explosive growth in the years to come.
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of $1608.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of $1200.
- Wellbeing - in addition to 30 days PTO and 10 wellness days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August.
- Support - we’re offering a 401(k) plan and health plans, including dental & vision. Parents can get 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp
- Volunteer Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Having 22 lakes and lagoons and over 170 parks nearby? Sounds amazing! The city where things like Scotch tape and pop-up toasters have been invented - the perfect area for us! Minneapolis in Minnesota is the second Staffbase Location in the United States and our newest add-on to the family of Staffbase locations all over the world. Ready to grow with us?