Manager Corporate Development
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As Manager Corporate Development at Staffbase you will be supporting the Corporate Development team which sits in Staffbase’s Finance organization. You will be a key contributor to drive the growth of our business with a focus on planning and execution of our M&A-Strategy and PMI projects. Also, you will get the chance to work on a variety of non-transaction topics with high strategic impact.
- Support the implementation of Staffbase’s M&A strategy based on company strategy & product vision, working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Research and analyze potential targets, support with decision-making proposals for top-management and our Board of Directors
- Run and partially own the coordination of the due diligence process and the deal documentation
- Potentially lead (sub-)workstreams in M&A and PMI projects
- Support the planning and execution of post-merger integration programs by managing project plans, developing stakeholder reports and supporting governance and risk management
- Support the execution of Staffbase’s corporate strategy through steering and improving the company goal system (e.g. OKRs)
- Work on strategic finance projects such as IPO preparation at some point
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with good knowledge of M&A processes, ideally in the technology / SaaS sector
- Advanced financial analysis, modeling and valuation skills
- Preferably gathered experience in Big4 consultancy, Investment Banking or Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Project management experience in an international context
- Collaborative work ethic, excellent communication skills and the ability to maneuver across a global organization and multiple time zones
- Initiative to develop pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Business fluent English speaking skills
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.