As we grow at a rapid pace, we are currently looking for a talented and motivated Marketing Campaign Manager to join our amazing team! This position is an integral piece in the success of launching and managing campaigns at Staffbase. Therefore, we are asking you: Are you passionate about running smart and multi-faceted campaigns from start to finish? And are you a team player who values collaboration and building relationships? If so, please read on about the specific duties of the Marketing Campaign Manager at Staffbase!
We offer a full-time permanent contract and this role can be based in any of our German offices (Chemnitz, Dresden or Cologne).
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to present Staffbase as an iconic brand
- Work closely with your team and 3rd parties on campaign project plans and goals, messaging, campaign schedules etc.
- Create content pieces which help to enhance existing customer relationships and foster new customer acquisition
- Monitor, analyze and report key campaign metrics and share learnings and best practices to continue to improve campaign performance
- Research industry relationships, key industry dates and events to make recommendations for future marketing campaigns
- Work with our Sales department and Customer Services teams to generate specific communications to support revenue and/or retention
- Experience in using several marketing programs for contact acquisition, email, direct mail, events, webinars, digital advertising, social networking etc.
- Experience in building, launching and reporting on campaigns using CRM platforms and marketing automation tools, experience with Hubspot and Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in creating content (e. g. blog articles, social media copy text)
- You are or you strongly follow the path to be a proven Campaign Manager and strategist who is creative, collaborative, and have a passion for demand marketing
- You are an energetic, forward-thinking and detailed-oriented individual who is looking to grow with us
- You have great communication skills in English and German
- You love working in a fast paced and creative environment
- You are a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who loves to work in a diverse and international team