Microsoft Integration Engineer
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for Microsoft Integration Engineers to join the team! Staffbase offers the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our exciting mission. This role can be based out of one of our German offices or entirely remote within Germany.
Your tasks include:
- You will be responsible to enhance and build integrations for applications from the Microsoft / Office 365 universe, including Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Exchange / Outlook Online
- Ideally, you will be also responsible to enhance the SSO / federated identity and user management of our App in connection with (federated) Azure ADs
- You will be responsible for training and supporting our Technical Customer Care teams to set-up those integrations at the customers IT environment
- You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team, i.e. a startup in a startup.
- Produce quality and tested code, leaving things better than you found them.
- Give and receive valuable and constructive feedback in our code review practice.
- Lean and grow continuously - and share your knowledge with your peers.
- Be agile and open for feedback.
- Take ownership for the topics you care about, ranging from the features you produce over the quality of our work to the environment we work in.
- You work iteratively and push code frequently, you also make sure to have a good CI/CD pipeline and you care for automation.
- You like solving problems and working within a team to produce world-class software.
- You are passionate about the things you build.
- You have experiences with integrating to different Microsoft applications like Teams, SharePoint Online, Exchange / Outlook Online or OneDrive for Business
- You have experiences with authentication / SSO workflows and integrating with the Azure AD, furthermore you have experiences with working with the Graph API
- Ideally, you have experience in Kotlin, Go or Java.
- You care about automation and have experience in Test Driven Development.
- Preferably, you have worked in an agile environment before.
- You value quality as well as clean code and learning new things.
- Work with like-minded people and top tech talent.
- We try to be agile and not just do agile, our organisation, processes, architecture and tech stack is constantly evolving and improving.
- We love technology.
- We value sustainable peace and work-life balance and we know the importance of team events outside of a work environment. Also, we value „You build it, you run it“.
- Hackathons, meetups, coding dojos, LAN parties, laser tag, weekly talks and our Devquila and many more awesome highlights.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.