Staffbase NYC is hiring an Office Manager & Recruiting Coordinator to join our People Experience team. Our NYC team is full of diverse go-getters from a variety of personal and professional backgrounds; we strive to have the best 'People-First' Culture across all of our offices, so no matter where you are, you always feel at home, as a Staffprano.
As we continue to scale our NYC office, we are looking for someone who is motivated, hungry for success, has worked in a previous office manager and/or recruiting coordinator role to help us facilitate our continued scaling efforts. This role will afford you the opportunity to learn, grow, and collaborate with many different teams, including an international Office Management team. You will be reporting directly to the People Experience Manager and Recruiter, where building an open and synergistic relationship is important.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Office Management
- Maintain/innovate current office processes (maintain an impeccable work environment, work with IT to maintain proper security measures, etc.).
- Point of contact for any office orders (office supplies, provisions, etc.).
- Host weekly team lunches (ordering, setting up, and breaking down).
- Organize team activities and events.
- Work with our Finance & Accounting team in Germany to support their needs on the US side administratively.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and our landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Own and execute office moves, expansions, and furnishings.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment purchasing and storage.
- Work closely with your colleagues who are based in Germany to make sure our global processes are aligned.
- Help the team with scheduling appointments.
- Welcome company visitors.
- Recruitment Coordination
- Be the “front door” for all candidates, crafting an exceptional experience throughout the recruiting process (and always be thinking of ways to enhance it).
- Manage Staffbase’s constantly growing and changing interview calendar to enable us to achieve our hiring goals.
- Initiate and manage communication of logistics throughout the candidate journey, from initial outreach after they apply, to coordinating interviews at the Staffbase office.
- Engage and activate candidates; cultivate relationships and follow up throughout the interview process.
- Recommend and drive process improvements and documentation.
- Manage workflows within Greenhouse and update it with all notes and relevant information.
- Hold interviewers and hiring managers accountable for entering feedback and making timely decisions.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of professional work experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solution-oriented, reliable and able to anticipate both employee and candidate needs.
- “Just do it” mentality - Ability to diagnose problems and come up with creative solutions without explicit direction.
- A true brand ambassador who loves telling people about Staffabase.
- Detail-oriented and an organizational powerhouse.
- Super comfortable in a people-focused role -- you interact naturally with others and can communicate with anyone.
- An unfailing follow-upper who can push people for feedback and do what's necessary to move the recruiting process forward.
- A stickler for processes.
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus!
We offer the chance to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our mission together with a passionate team, flexible working hours, and an attractive salary. The long list of perks for working at Staffbase include:
- 401k, medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, and generous vacation policy.
- Sponsorship of conference attendance of choice or trip to Germany for personal growth.
- We host an annual full-company retreat called StaffbaseCamp!
- Recent and frequent team outings, including game night, axe throwing, escape rooms, drinks, dinner, and more!
- Gym credit and a Citibike membership.
- Fully-stocked “Snackbase.”
Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York - and now also London! Our international team of more than 130 happy employees from 16 nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
People are the center of everything we do here at Staffbase. We grew to what we are today because of the cooperation of unique people, and we need unique and diverse people to achieve where we want to go as a company. As a result, Staffbase as an equal opportunity employer prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. We evaluate your application based on merit and keep your information confidential according to local law and best practice.