Staffbase is hiring for an Office & People Experience Manager to join the global People Experience team. This role is based in Amsterdam, as you will be the main point of contact for employees and managers there. You are responsible for office management, on-boarding, working with local payroll and benefits providers, and employee experience. We’re looking for a people-oriented person with strong operational instincts, communication skills, and business acumen to advise and assist your internal stakeholders. The tasks included are but not limited to:
We offer a permanent contract and this role needs to be based in our Amsterdam office. We are looking to hire someone with minimum 30 working hours per week.
- You will organize all administrative activities, welcoming guests and customers, and making sure the office runs smoothly on a daily basis. You will also own key business growth initiatives like finding and opening a new office space.
- You provide the full range of general HR services including local payroll, onboarding, and administration.
- You bring on the fun, and help with the social life in the office, including organizing team activities, events and keeping employees happy and productive.
- You work closely with managers and employees as you will be the main point of contact for all office and HR-related topics
- “Just do it” mentality - Ability to diagnose problems and come up with creative solutions without explicit direction.
- You have a flexible attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Minimum availability of 30 hours per week.
- Good judgment skills to act as a trustworthy advisor for the organization.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role within a progressive HR department.
- Able to develop strong relationships and challenge a wide range of stakeholders within the organization.
- Resilient and able to cope well with change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate within an international/multidisciplinary team and with people from different backgrounds.
- You believe in our values and act with cultural sensitivity.
- Fluency in Dutch and English preferred