Project Manager - Customer Onboarding DACH
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our DACH Customer Onboarding team. In this role you will be responsible and accountable to onboard new customers and guide them during the implementation process to create a successful product and proper usage. Strong interpersonal but also analytical skills and great passion are key in making our customers successful!
What you’ll be doing
- Plan, document and execute all phases of the onboarding project
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customers, by providing first class service through project management excellence and transparent communication across all project-stages towards the customer
- Track and report required project deliverables
- Learn the customer’s point of view, their business and use cases to identify and evaluate upcoming needs
- Be the main responsible person for each new app and eventual future development by coordinating internal resources from other teams (Customer Success Management, Customer Care, Sales, Development, Product and Marketing) during the different phases of the onboarding project
- If necessary, escalate and funnel potential problems within our internal processes to a quick solution
What you need to be successful:
- Deeper knowledge of project management techniques (agile and classical approach) just as project management frameworks and according skill set
- Business fluent in German and English
- Experience in IT environment as well as IT projects
- Strong communicator with excellent problem solving skills
- More than 3 years of working experience in a client engaging environment, such as Project Management, B2B Consulting or Customer Success Management
- Self-starter attitude and great team player with tons of passion, humour and enthusiasm
- Positive spirit with a success oriented and creative mindset
- Readiness to travel (approximately 10%)
Nice to have:
- Project management certifications (e.g. SCRUM, PRINCE2, PMI)
- Experience in Software Sales, Mobile or Saas is a plus
- Experience in working with communications teams, HR, and executives is a plus
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.