Partner Enablement Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
What you'll be doing
- Build and run the partner enablement program, including learning contents and certifications
- Work with different Staffbase departments for learning content production
- Ensure that the partner learning program is built according to partners’ needs and Staffbase partner business needs
- Interact with the partners team to link the partner enablement with the overall partner program and its benefits and criteria
- Interact with the other learning teams in Staffbase, possibly using their existing learning platforms and practices for partners
What you need to be successful
- Minimum 3+ years experience in an enablement type function
- Superior communication and facilitation skills
- High degree of initiative and creativity
- Ability to design, build and execute enablement programs
- A passion for learning and all things sales performance
- Experience working in sales and with sales teams a plus
Sound like an interesting opportunity? Send us a copy of your CV and we'll get in touch with you!
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.