Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically– right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York - and now also London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 16 nationalities (and counting!) serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is seeking an ambitious, passionate, and talented Partner Manager (Channel Sales) to scale our business. As Partner Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to recruit, empower, and grow our Staffbase Partner Network for the Benelux and Nordics market. Staffbase partners consist of creative and innovative consulting firms, systems integrators, intranet consultant agencies, and specialists in the field of internal communications. Since our Partner Managers work with parties across the globe, supporting them in acquiring new customers, strong English skills are a must for this position.
This role will be based in New York City.
Your tasks include:
- Managing the Staffbase partner program
- Identifying, developing, and managing new partnerships
- Generating new pipeline and sales results from existing partnerships
- Coordinating all activities and communications between partners and prospects
- Working closely with SDRs, account executives, solution engineers and customer success managers to develop relationships with new and existing partners (on the phone, via email and in person)
- You have experience managing the entire sales cycle: prospecting, running product demos. presentations and finalizing contracts (ideally to new channel partners who can support our clients with services that wrap around our technology)
- You are a team player with strong networking and communication skills, and able to effectively manage relationships with all stakeholders (internal & external)
- You are able to effectively manage a CRM and keep data clean and accurate
- You have a passion for identifying new partnership opportunities and executing them to grow revenue streams.
- You have experience in fast-growing B2B SaaS startups
- You are able to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a dynamic, motivated self-starter
- You have a passion for growth and development and are able to give and receive feedback
- You are an action taker and willing to take on new challenges
- You are open to traveling in the role
Sound like an interesting opportunity? Send us a copy of your CV and we'll get in touch with you!