We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who is part of our social media team and controls paid and directly measurable online & offline marketing campaigns. You will also support a variety of projects such as the content creation and curation for all Staffbase social media channels.
First of all: Your role will be mainly focused on Paid Social Channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and SEA (Google, Bing…). You work closely together with our content & design team in order to create highly appealing creatives to plan A/B and multivariate tests to maximize results. You have already collected experience in copywriting, social media performance campaigns and also with photo and/or video editing within a social context. You’re a team player and you’re good at working and communicating with everybody. It’s a long list.
Does this sound like you? Then scroll down and apply. This role can be located in Chemnitz, Dresden or Cologne.
Your tasks include:
- Plan, implement and realize cross-channel performance marketing campaigns (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Bing, Google Display) for our B2B audiences to generate leads and new business contacts for Staffbase.
- Control and optimize campaigns according to given performance goals.
- Define and monitor relevant KPIs
- Listen, understand and interpret trends and link them to business strategies.
- Work closely with graphic designer to execute social media creative needs.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in an online marketing role, ideally within a marketing or digital agency environment
- First experiences with the Social Ads tools and technologies (Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Xing Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager...) as well as evaluation tools and technologies (Hubspot, Google Analytics…)
- You are a KPI-driven self-starter hunting for new opportunities to grow business
- Very good analytical skills and distinct understanding of numbers
- You have an eye for detail, and you can work independently.
- You are a great communicator, whether dealing with technical or non-technical people—internal or external—in both spoken and written German and English