Senior Performance Marketing Manager DACH
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As our Senior Performance Marketing Manager for the DACH (Germany, Austria & Switzerland) market you will play a crucial role in the continuous growth of our customer acquisition, especially in Europe. You will own and develop strategies to generate and nurture qualified B2B leads through paid activities across the marketing funnel, refining channel selection, campaign execution and spend allocation for the DACH market. If you value autonomy, opportunities for growth, and the willingness to get your hands dirty testing campaigns and content, this role is for you!
By joining the global Demand Generation team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of full-stack performance marketers but also actively work with the regional marketing team on topics like content & event promotion, reporting, spend allocation, and more. This role can be based in our German offices in Berlin, Cologne, Dresden, Leipzig, Chemnitz or remote.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, implementing, and executing B2B paid campaigns across Paid Search (Google & Bing Ads) and Paid Social (YouTube, LinkedIn, Xing and Facebook) channels
- Further developing and executing our lead acquisition, lead nurturing, ABM and brand awareness strategy across our paid channels
- Monitoring and analysing campaign metrics and reporting to find new opportunities for growth in the DACH market
- Optimising the performance of always-on campaigns and allocating channel & campaign spend to drive the highest quality leads for the most efficient ROI
- Creating and testing copy, creatives and ad formats to bring down CPC and CPL
- Building and optimising performance landing pages to improve conversion rates
- Collaborating with SEO and Lifecycle Marketing teams to exchange learnings and insights across search and lead nurturing activities
- Staying up-to-date on the latest performance marketing tactics, trends, and best practises
- Developing new and relevant skills that help you grow within your role
- Become the topic expert for all things performance across the company
- Previous experience and comfort in owning the implementation & execution of paid campaigns within a B2B, SaaS, or digital agency environment
- Prior experience in search advertising (Google & Bing Ads, Display) and social media advertising (Linkedin, Xing, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot) and CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make sense of data. Previous experience using Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and other data platforms are a big plus
- Ownership and motivation to lead strategic level projects and present your findings to stakeholders across the business
- Experience working with cross functional teams across marketing and sales
- Curiosity and passion about all things lead generation, growth and digital marketing
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills in German and English
- ESOP: stock options granted through our employee stock ownership plan
- Mental & physical health programs including certified clinicians, (virtual) sports classes as well as healthy snacks and drinks
- Growth budget of €1,800 / $2,200 / £1,650 per year to spend on education & training
- Paid parental leave options for all employees
- Flexibility in working schedule and work from home
- 30 vacations days in our German offices
- Exciting team building events including our big internal event, Staffbase camp
- 1 volunteers day per year to support an organisation of your choice
We are looking forward to your application!
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.