Product Owner - dirico
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
dirico is one of the leading content collaboration platforms on the German speaking market that helps companies worldwide to plan, create and publish their content better than ever before. Since June 2022, dirico is also part of Staffbase. With the dirico integration, Staffbase is able to provide the first comprehensive communication platform as an all-in-one solution for internal and external communication.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Owner to support the dirico team in Koblenz.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyze, design and prioritize requirements in cooperation with your stakeholders and the product team
- Analyze market requirements and the competitive situation
- Documentate concepts with all edge cases
- Validate concepts with wireframes and UX prototypes
- Be a driver for motivation and goal achievement in your scrum team
- Manage and maintain your scrum teams’ product backlog
- Help design the software according to the standards of state-of-the-art and innovation
- Act as a contact person for product-related questions
- Communicate planned and incorporated changes to internal stakeholders
- Support external product communication
What you’ll need to be successful
- 5+ years of professional work experience in product management
- Product management certification is a plus
- Knowledge of agile working methods according to SCRUM and Kanban
- Experience with Atlassian, Jira and Confluence, optionally with miro
- Customer- and user-oriented thinking
- Solution-oriented, structured and independent work manner
- Passionate and the ability to influence others with ideas
- Fluent in German and English (B2+)
- Flexible working hours and home office by arrangement
- State-of-the-art hardware and ergonomic working environment
- Annual training budget of 1000€ to support professional and personal development
- Staffbase Camp
- Employee Referral Program
- Drinks & fruits, office dogs and regular team events
Note: Due to the upcoming integration of the dirico team, the global benefits of Staffbase will apply in 2023.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.