Program Manager - Product
An outstanding team of passionate, curious and customer value driven product professionals is critical to the success of our company, as well as the companies of our customers.
Staffbase is looking for a self-driven & proactive Program Manager as part of our Product PMO Organisation. You will be a steward of alignment, both vertical and horizontal - where you will be spearheading some of our high priority strategic projects. May these be strategic customer engagements and aligning their needs with our future portfolio, or supporting our team and stakeholders in forward looking projects and opportunities - keeping a cool head and making sure we are on track to success.
You will be responsible for planning, scoping and overseeing the successful execution and delivery of some of our largest projects in the product organization. We are looking for a project management aficionado that will constantly seek clarity and create alignment, together with our product organization leadership team.
As we are leading and growing the internal communications space, you will have the opportunity to help us redefine the importance and purpose of internal communications in the enterprise segment. To date we serve more than 1000 of the largest organizations, reaching millions of employees across the globe.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to:
- Coordinate and engage with selected strategic customers to formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected product related projects
- You will partner with our product, sales and engineering team to identify, evaluate and communicate customer insights and pain to help evolve and improve our products at scale
- You will lead the effort of scoping, prioritizing and managing projects across product strategy, post merger integrations, customer engagements and product wide prioritization
- You will help us raise the bar in getting things done, and can constructively challenge the status quo of our processes and structures as well as create visual awareness for our product leadership team
- Be a driver in developing upfront estimates of time and resource utilization through organized discovery with stakeholders and product & engineering teams
What you’ll come with:
- 3+ years of experience in project/program management in B2B SaaS, high growth tech-startups or consulting
- You have experience working with cross-functional (customer facing teams, engineering, UX, marketing, product, etc.) teams. As you will be partnering with a large variety of teams and individuals across our global organization
- Strong verbal and written communication in German and English as well as interpersonal skills
- You show clear ownership and follow-through for your domain, constantly looking to improve our PMO and making sure we are always aware of status quo of our projects