Public Relations & Events Manager for Fast Growing B2B Tech Company:
Been working at an agency for a few years and ready to own PR for one incredible brand? Do you know the details on what it takes to write a traditional press release, to get an exclusive, to embargo an announcement, and to build relationships with tech reporters, bloggers, and influencers?
Do you understand that running an event is not just about standing behind a branded tablecloth and smiling as you hand out fliers? Are you energized by the opportunity to create an unforgettable experience for customers and prospects? Do you seek out unique and creative ways to influence attendees to remember your brand?
Staffbase’s US Marketing team is searching for an Events & Public Relations Manager to join a growing team in New York to provide day-to-day public relations and event management.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create, implement, and oversee a strategic public relations plan, including media monitoring and social listening
- Manage daily media relations with reporters, bloggers, and influencers
- Develop and distribute news releases, op eds, fact sheets, and feature stories for tech and business media
- Monitor channels and news feeds for potential opportunities, consistently analyze metrics to optimize engagement
- Award submissions
- Create, implement, and oversee the US Events strategy which includes the coordination of sponsorship, sales, physical assets, extra curricular (e.g. cocktail party, small sales dinners, industry events, etc), lead generation, external marketing, financial planning and evaluating success afterward
- Daily collaboration with other departments
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 2-4 years in marketing or public relations, either agency or in-house, with preferred experience in B2B SaaS
- Strong writing and editing skills, and exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Position requires the ability to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends for special events
- A sense of humor, a positive outlook, a creative spirit, and a love of people
- Enthusiastic to join a growing team and company with amazing benefits and awesome customers
We offer the chance to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our mission together with a passionate team, flexible working hours, and an attractive salary. The long list of perks for working at Staffbase include:
- 401k, medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, and generous vacation policy.
- Sponsorship of conference attendance of choice or trip to Germany for personal growth.
- We host an annual full-company retreat called StaffbaseCamp!
- Recent and frequent team outings, including game night, axe throwing, escape rooms, drinks, dinner, and more!
- Gym credit and a Citibike membership.
- Fully-stocked “Snackbase.”
Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York - and now also London! Our international team of more than 130 happy employees from 16 nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
People are the center of everything we do here at Staffbase. We grew to what we are today because of the cooperation of unique people, and we need unique and diverse people to achieve where we want to go as a company. As a result, Staffbase as an equal opportunity employer prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. We evaluate your application based on merit and keep your information confidential according to local law and best practice.