We are looking for a QA developer to join the team! We offer a full-time permanent contract and this role should ideally be based in our Dresden office!
Your tasks include:
- Design and implement test cases (manual and automated)
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Track debugging process and quality assurance metrics
- Your work style is analytical, you care a lot for details and make bug hunting a personal mission
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You enjoy programming yourself, are familiar with some languages and curious to learn new ones
- Experience with Atlassian Jira or a similar QA management tool
- Enthusiasm for the SaaS industry
- Good English skills (our company language is English)
- Nice to have: experience with Scrum and agile software development
We offer free coffee/tea/cold drinks and host frequent social events, and once a week we provide a free communal lunch. Every employee has a yearly budget of 1,000€ + 1 work day for a personal development event of your choice (attending a conference, taking an online course, hosting a hackathon, etc.) or a 1,800€ budget to work from our New York office for a couple of days/weeks. Your package also includes a laptop of your choice and an external monitor.