Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and London. Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 5 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team! We offer a full-time permanent contract and this role should ideally be based in Chemnitz or Dresden!
Your tasks include:
- Design and implement test cases (manual or automated)
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Track debugging process and quality assurance metrics
- Your work style is analytical, you care a lot for details and make bug hunting a personal mission
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with Atlassian Jira or a similar QA management tool
- Enthusiasm for the SaaS industry
- Good English skills (our company language is English)
- Nice to have: experience with Scrum and agile software development
We offer free coffee/tea/cold drinks and host frequent social events, and once a week we provide a free communal lunch. Every employee has a yearly budget of 1,000€ + 1 work day for a personal development event of your choice (attending a conference, taking an online course, hosting a hackathon, etc.) or a 1,800€ budget to work from our New York office for a couple of days/weeks. Your package also includes a laptop of your choice and an external monitor.