Renewal Manager EMEA
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is seeking a Renewal Manager EMEA to join our Sales team in Germany!
This role can be based in London, Amsterdam, any of our German offices such as Cologne, Munich, Dresden, Berlin, Leipzig or our HQ in Chemnitz or remote within Germany.
We are looking for people who:
- are creative and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to everything they do
- have excellent verbal, written and presentation and interpersonal skills both with customers and within Staffbase
- are a great teammate, anticipate and react to changes in a constantly evolving environment
- listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- are highly self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously
- can build trust with key stakeholders and look to collaborate across teams for success
- Seek to understand multiple perspectives in a situation
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equality and inclusion
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete proactive renewal management including all administrative tasks such as obtaining Purchase Orders when required, forecasting, quoting, agreement negotiations, and order form creation and submission
- Using skills to close all assigned opportunities, identify upsell opportunities
- Negotiate value-driven renewals and contract changes while ensuring a superb customer experience
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling forecast of your territory and communicate any renewal risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Collaborate with internal resources such as Account Executives, Customer Success, Legal and Sales Operations to develop strategies for upcoming renewals
- Evaluate your portfolio to prioritize time to render the most favorable outcomes
What you need to be successful:
- 2-3 years of renewal experience (sales, customer success, account management)
- Business fluency in English or German
- Experience in quota carrying sales role with proven achievement
- Experience with customer service and contract management
- Strong process management, financial acumen, and contractual engineering skills
- Ability to project manage the renewal cycle, pulling in necessary resources
- Experience in SaaS is a plus
- Nice to have: Experience with Clari, Salesforce and Ironclad
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.